Fried Chicken Pizza Crust
By Oh Bite ItRead Full Story
- 8-10″ pizza pan
- 1 1lb. fully cooked/frozen fried chicken tenders or strips (semi-defrosted is fine)
- 1 ½ cup pizza or marinara sauce
- 2 cup shredded mozzarella or your favorite pizza cheese
- Your favorite pizza toppings (used pepperoni)
- Layer the pan with an even layer of the fried chicken.
- Top the Chicken with an even layer of the sauce.
- Now add the cheese and the rest of your toppings.
- Bake it at 350 degrees for approx. 20-25 minutes, or until the cheese is melty and everything is all and hot and gooey!
- Let it cool for a couple of minutes...or as long as you can possibly wait..