Jumbo Pumpkin Donut Muffins
These Jumbo Pumpkin Donut Muffins are big, lightly spiced and stay super moist.
Serving Size: 6 | Prep Time: 10 mins | Total Time: 35 mins
Ingredients for the Donut Muffins:
- 1 ¾ cup flour
- ¾ cup granulated sugar
- 2 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp baking soda (do not add if using milk)
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ⅓ cup oil
- 1 egg, large
- ¾ cup pumpkin puree
- ½ cup milk (used buttermilk, hence the baking soda tip)
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp nutmeg
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray jumbo muffin pan with baking spray or line with jumbo paper cups.
- Mix dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- Mix wet in a measuring cup or small bowl.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry.
- Divide evenly among the six cups. I filled each cup with double scoops, size 16.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 1 Tbsp heavy cream
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- ½ cup confectioner's sugar
- To make the glaze, melt 2 tablespoons of butter with 1 heaping tablespoon of heavy cream over low heat. Slowly whisk in 1/4 cup of brown sugar and remove from heat once fully melted. Vigorously whisk in 1/2 cup of confectioner's sugar. Use immediately.
For the full post, visit I Bake He Shoots.