If Amy Adams ever had beef with "Today," well, that's apparently yesterday's news.
The Golden Globe winner was reportedly dropped from the NBC program and unable to promote her film "Big Eyes" because she reportedly refused to discuss the Sony hacking leaks.
Back in December, the New York Post's Page Six reported that Amy's appearance was abruptly cancelled, because they wanted to ask her about how she and her female "American Hustle" co-stars were not given equal pay for their roles -- something discovered in the email leaks -- but she didn't want to venture down that road.
Amy was apparently "confused and frustrated" that she wasn't able to appear on the program for that reason. Yet, at the Golden Globes, Amy reportedly did interviews with Matt Lauer and Savannah Guthrie from the "Today," and the incident went unmentioned.
Of course, Amy ended up winning for her role in "Big Eyes" anyway, so, we guess it's far from a big deal.
Also on AOL:
Zooey Deschanel is pregnant with her first child
Amazon signs Woody Allen to create his first TV series
'Fashion Police:' Kathy Griffin pays tribute to Joan Rivers
The Latest from our Partners
- Refinance rates at 2.125% APR (15yr). Calculate your rate now
- A simple way to pay off your house ASAP
- Experts urge Americans to refinance in 2021
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $726k (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- 4,800 Amazon shoppers swear by Bissell’s high-pressure surface clea…
- This sustainable skincare brand makes healthy products for you and the…
- Amazon shoppers rave about these $25 rain boots that ‘are a steal in c…
- An Insane card offering 0% interest until nearly 2021
- 7 outrageous credit cards if you have excellent credit
- Cards charging 0% interest until 2021
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…