A Wisconsin town is calling for a middle school principal's job after he called students "idiots" and allegedly threatened to kill them.
As the La Crosse Tribune reports, Bluff View Intermediate School principal Aaron Amundson is on unpaid leave after insulting students. But it's the allegations that he threatened physical harm that has many parents in the town wanting him fired.
One letter of complaint against Amundson details an incident where the principal called a group of students "idiots" for not performing well at a band recital; an event he admits to. But another letter of complaint claims he blew up at a female student when she asked which line she should get in for a bus; a claim he firmly denies.
According to the latter letter, he shouted, "God help me if you have to ask me what line you're in, I am going to kill ya."
Amundson was previously punished for being unprofessional with an employee.
For this most recent incident, he's been suspended for five days without pay.
In a letter to the school Amundson apologized for his behavior, writing, "I appreciate the fact that people are showing concern for the matter as they simply want what I want, and that is what is best for kids."
Amundson's not the only school principal to find himself in the hot seat after making inappropriate comments. Brooklyn principal Donna Taylor shocked a room full of parents during a November open house when she made an apparent dig at Spanish-speaking families.
According to a report by DNA Info, she said, "In New York City, if you don't speak Spanish, you're going to clean your own house."
She sent an email to parents apologizing for her poor choice of words.
More from AOL.com:
French terror suspects speak in chilling call
Massive blast lights up the night sky
Obama proposes free community college
Dartmouth suspends 64 students
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…
- $400K Refi in this Economy? 1.99% APR (15 yr)
- Need Cash for Your Fixer Upper? Use Your Home's Equity!
- Experts Recommend Refi Before Rates Keep Rising
- 5 stunning lattes you can find on TikTok
- 5 cold dinners that are perfect for hot summer nights
- Mom proves all women are married to the same man in hilarious TikTok: …
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!