Kaley Cuoco-Sweeting broke a cardinal awards show rule Wednesday night: She forgot to thank her spouse at the People's Choice Awards.
Luckily, the "Big Bang Theory" star took the stage again when the show won favorite TV show -- but it was her ex-boyfriend/co-star who patched things up.
"Kaley forgot during her speech to thank her husband. Ryan, you are my heart, and I can't imagine what I'd be without you," Johnny Galecki said on stage.
"Thank you, I appreciate that," said Cuoco-Sweeting.
"You got it," Galecki said.
Kind of awkward, but what are friends (and friends who are exes) for? Yes, Johnny Galecki and Cuoco-Sweeting dated for about two years while taping the show, but kept things secret to preserve their professional relationship. Their characters are engaged on the show, and in real life, Cuoco-Sweeting as been married to tennis player Ryan Sweeting for just over a year.
In 2013, Galecki said they remain very close post-breakup: "Kaley's not just an ex, she's a part of my life."
Actually, in her speech, Cuoco-Sweeting thanked him first out of the "Big Bang Theory" cast.
"I love our show and our cast. Johnny, Jim, Simon, Kunal, Mayim, Melissa, I couldn't love you more," she said.
And on Instagram after the show, the actress beat herself up a bit, thanking Galecki again and calling her husband "amazing" and herself "sucky."
Check out more shots from the show:
More to see:
NYC will begin banning restaurant plastic foam in July
'Star Wars' actor dies during a London rehearsal
Angelina Jolie screens 'Unbroken' in Vatican, meets pope
The Latest from our Partners
- Mortgage rates drop once again, remaining below 3%
- Refi with no hidden fees/points - as low as 2.125% APR (15yr)
- Do this before your next mortgage payment (it's genius)
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $726k (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Nordstrom’s new markdowns include lots of winter dresses on sale fo…
- This top-rated pizza oven is finally back in stock on Amazon — order o…
- Need help sticking to your goals this year? One Amazon shopper says, ‘…
- An Insane card offering 0% interest until nearly 2021
- 7 outrageous credit cards if you have excellent credit
- Cards charging 0% interest until 2021
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…