Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge's, is celebrating her 33rd birthday, today, January 9, and that's certainly cause for celebration.
Prince William's ladylove has had quite a year: she toured New Zealand and Australia, she visited New York City and attended her first NBA game. She announced she and the Prince are expecting a second child, and she never wavered from being totally gracious, even when she was being pestered by a boisterous New Yorker.
In honor of her milestone birthday, here are 20 reasons the Duchess of Cambridge is just plain fabulous:
20 reasons we love Kate Middleton
Happy 33rd Birthday Kate Middleton!
1. Because she's basically a ray of sunshine. And because really, whose hair looks that good?
(Photo by Mark Cuthbert/UK Press via Getty Images)
2. Because one time she met Queen Bey (aka Beyonce) at a Nets game, and was totally casual about it.
(Photo by James Devaney/WireImage)
7. And because like most normal people, this is how she celebrates a victory at a sporting event.
(Photo credit should read ODD ANDERSEN/AFP/GettyImages)
13. Because Prince William gave her his mother's wedding ring when he asked to marry her.
(Photo credit should read ADRIAN DENNIS/AFP/Getty Images)
14. Because way back in 2006, the Duchess and the Duke of Cambridge looked as in love then as they do now.
(Photo by Indigo/Getty Images)
15. Because the girl knows how to rock a wedding dress.
(Photo by Antony Jones/Julian Parker/Mark Cuthbert/UK Press via Getty Images)
19. Because sometimes she hangs out with the Olympic Torch.
(Photo by POOL - Mark Cuthbert/UK Press via Getty Images)
21. Because we still can't get over the fact that when a boisterous New Yorker gave her some attitude, the Duchess rolled her eyes, creating the best viral moment of 2014.