John shares the must-know trends of 2015
When it comes to Colaneri's specialty, the kitchen, he says stainless steel appliances are on their way out. "Go with custom panels for appliances or a color that really stands out."
The future of kitchen design isn't his only prediction. Check out five other trends he's seeing blow up.
More trends to know:
- Reclaimed materials for designing and construction will continue to be something everyone wants in their home.
- Crossfit and unique ways to workout will be the key to getting fit and not getting stuck in the same routine.
- Men's grooming products are on the rise and there is nothing wrong with a guy that wants to look good.
- More and more soon to be mom's are working out longer into their pregnancy to help through birth and recovering.
- Denim for guys is back in a big way. From jean jackets to jean shirts jean material will be a large 2015 fashion piece for guys.
More from Guest Editors The Cousins:
Five quick fixes for a better you in 2015
The Cousins give a style lesson
What will be huge in 2015?