When fashion guru Steven Cojocaru hosted the first annual CES red carpet, he had a field day with the high tech trendsetters he encountered.
"What a hot bed of fashion!" he cried. "The glamor! The fleece! The backpacks! This is it. This is the spot. Can you feel the fashion energy? I've never seen such a beautiful wrinkled shirt that is so in need of Bounty!"
For Cojocaru, the mix of "Patagonia, Birkenstocks and granola people" was a far cry from couture -- but he hilariously made the best of it, and even gave out some advice. ("Do you know if pleats are still in? My wife doesn't like them" one hopeful man asked. "Pleats are still in, in 1978," Cojocaru replied. As you can see, he takes no fashion prisoners.)
Let's just say that the question "Who are you wearing!?" did not get very enthusiastic replies.
Check out the video above for the most unexpected red carpet.
- Want Cash Out of Your Home? Here Are Your Best Options
- Best Refinance Rates for Summer
- Are You A Homeowner? Turn Your Skyrocketing Equity Into Cash
- Latest mortgage news: Rates close in on 6%
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise
- 2-year-old hasn’t quite mastered diving in hilarious TikTok: ‘I see…
- Baby hilariously screams in solidarity with big sister in time out
- Sleepy French bulldog throws temper tantrum when mom says he needs a n…
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!
- The True Story Behind "The Blind Side"
- These Are All The Hidden Hacks Of Costco
- The Largest Military Planes In The World Are A Sight To Behold