When fashion guru Steven Cojocaru hosted the first annual CES red carpet, he had a field day with the high tech trendsetters he encountered.
"What a hot bed of fashion!" he cried. "The glamor! The fleece! The backpacks! This is it. This is the spot. Can you feel the fashion energy? I've never seen such a beautiful wrinkled shirt that is so in need of Bounty!"
For Cojocaru, the mix of "Patagonia, Birkenstocks and granola people" was a far cry from couture -- but he hilariously made the best of it, and even gave out some advice. ("Do you know if pleats are still in? My wife doesn't like them" one hopeful man asked. "Pleats are still in, in 1978," Cojocaru replied. As you can see, he takes no fashion prisoners.)
Let's just say that the question "Who are you wearing!?" did not get very enthusiastic replies.
Check out the video above for the most unexpected red carpet.
- Your Best Refinance Rates for April 2021
- Thank You For Your Service: $0 Down Payment on VA Loans
- Calculate Your New Refi Payment in Minutes. See if You Can Save
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…
- I bought 3 of Amazon’s most popular teddy pieces — here’s what I’m …
- Don’t miss the last chance to snag these 6 gorgeous sweaters for over …
- 80,000 Amazon ratings prove why people love these comfortable face mas…
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program