By RYAN GORMAN
Amazing pictures are emerging from the world's largest snow and ice sculpture festival.
Held every year in northeastern China, the Harbin Snow and Ice Festival gives people an annual reason to look forward to the bitter cold the grips the city in winter months.
From buildings made of solid ice cinder blocks to gorgeous sculptures carved from snow, the annual event wows the millions who attend from around the world.
The massive festival often features buildings and massive carved statues paying tribute to ancient Egypt and China's dynastic rulers.
The massive showcase is part of a larger monthlong festival that includes many winter sports competitions, concerts a beauty pageant and even a group wedding.
It runs from January 5 to February 25.
- Latest mortgage news: Rates pushing toward 7%
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise
- Want Cash Out of Your Home? Here Are Your Best Options
- Don’t Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- Use The Equity In Your Home To Get The Cash You Need
- This perfectly ‘cozy’ (and affordable!) teddy fleece jacket will ke…
- More than 12,000 Amazon shoppers swear by Crockpot’s electric lunch bo…
- These $22 packing cubes are how I get away with only bringing a carry-…
- The True Story Behind "The Blind Side"
- These Are All The Hidden Hacks Of Costco
- The Largest Military Planes In The World Are A Sight To Behold
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!