By RYAN GORMAN
Amazing pictures are emerging from the world's largest snow and ice sculpture festival.
Held every year in northeastern China, the Harbin Snow and Ice Festival gives people an annual reason to look forward to the bitter cold the grips the city in winter months.
From buildings made of solid ice cinder blocks to gorgeous sculptures carved from snow, the annual event wows the millions who attend from around the world.
The massive festival often features buildings and massive carved statues paying tribute to ancient Egypt and China's dynastic rulers.
The massive showcase is part of a larger monthlong festival that includes many winter sports competitions, concerts a beauty pageant and even a group wedding.
It runs from January 5 to February 25.
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…
- $400K Refi in this Economy? 2.0% APR (15 yr)
- Experts Urge Americans to Refinance in 2021
- Can You Refinance With $0 Out of Pocket?
- Bissell’s best-selling 3-in-1 ‘featherweight’ vacuum with 45,000 re…
- Fashion influencer Sai de Silva talks balancing motherhood and running…
- Flustered mom demands to be held to the same standards as dads: ‘I wan…
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!