You've heard that age is just a number. Well a recent British study might have just confirmed it. The study shows that internally held beliefs can help predict how long you live.
Feeling younger can actually help you live longer while feeling older is correlated with increasing the risk of dying sooner. In fact, studies showed that those who felt were almost twice as likely to die within the next 8 years.
It appears that keeping a positive attitude boosts your mood and day-to-day life while helping to extend your life. We want to know: how old you feel and how you stay young at heart?
More on AOL:
Evolution is happening right before your eyes
Are men going extinct?
How can we stop sharks from going extinct?
- I bought 3 of Amazon’s most popular teddy pieces — here’s what I’m …
- Don’t miss the last chance to snag these 6 gorgeous sweaters for over …
- 80,000 Amazon ratings prove why people love these comfortable face mas…
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Hilarious Kid Answers To Test Questions
- These Cake Messages Are Wrong In So Many Ways
- These Pregnancy Announcements Are Brilliantly Hilarious
- Are you a homeowner? Refinance rates at 2.06% APR.
- You've got thousands of reasons to refinance ($$$)
- Mortgage payoff tactic eliminates 15 years of payments
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…