You've heard that age is just a number. Well a recent British study might have just confirmed it. The study shows that internally held beliefs can help predict how long you live.
Feeling younger can actually help you live longer while feeling older is correlated with increasing the risk of dying sooner. In fact, studies showed that those who felt were almost twice as likely to die within the next 8 years.
It appears that keeping a positive attitude boosts your mood and day-to-day life while helping to extend your life. We want to know: how old you feel and how you stay young at heart?
More on AOL:
Evolution is happening right before your eyes
Are men going extinct?
How can we stop sharks from going extinct?
- ‘To the boy who doesn’t let anything get him down’: Mom honors Disa…
- Nordstrom shoppers are raving about how well these white pants fit: ‘I…
- These are the 25 fashion and beauty deals you don’t want to miss at Am…
- The True Story Behind "The Blind Side"
- These Are All The Hidden Hacks Of Costco
- The Largest Military Planes In The World Are A Sight To Behold
- Hilarious Kid Answers To Test Questions
- These Cake Messages Are Wrong In So Many Ways
- These Pregnancy Announcements Are Brilliantly Hilarious
- Need Cash? How to Access Your Home's Equity
- Don’t Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- Want Cash Out of Your Home? Here Are Your Best Options
- Latest mortgage news: After flirting with 6%, rates retreat
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise