Mason Jar Pasta Salad
Over the last month mason jar salads have become my go to lunch. I love them! When I first came across this new make ahead idea I thought they were just another pretty Pinterest creation. Well I was wrong. Using mason jar salads, as opposed to plastic containers, keeps the salad ingredients incredibly fresh throughout the week and makes transporting my lunch very convenient. Not to mention, these mason jar salads, are the sole reason my consumption of vegetables has more than doubled. I highly recommend you give them a try!
Serving Size: 5 | Prep Time: 15 mins | Total Time: 15 mins
- 10 Tbsp balsamic vinegar dressing
- 1 qt grape tomato
- 10 oz fresh mozzarella cheese
- 2 cup whole grain pasta, cooked
- 10 cup baby spinach
- 5 mason jars
- Divide ingredients evenly in mason jars starting with dressing, then tomatoes, mozzarella, pasta, and ending with spinach. Place lid on jar and close tight.
- Shake jar to coat dressing and pour into bowl to eat.
- Make Ahead Instructions: These salads can be made ahead of time and will last 5-7 days in the refrigerator.