Leonardo DiCaprio is single and ready to mingle.
The 40-year-old thesp took a long break over the holidays and enjoyed plenty of fun in the sun ... with a bevy of a beautiful, bikini-clad ladies.
The lengendary lothario soaked up the sun in St. Barts and rang in the new year with a full bar on the beach, surrounded by a battalion of bikini-clad women. DiCaprio, who was sporting a full beard and a long man bun, also kicked back on a massive yacht during his tropical vacation.
It's no surprise that "The Wolf of Wall Street" actor is enjoying the company of gorgeous gals. In early December the Internet went wild when he was spotted leaving a club with 20 ladies in Miami at the beginning of his extended vacay. Around the same time, news broke that DiCaprio split with his model girlfriend Toni Garrn.
Despite Leo cavorting around, Garrn didn't seem too phased by her ex's antics. She rang in the holiday in the equally stunning destination of Tulum, Mexico. She posted Instagram photos from Tulum where she celebrated the new year, looking very happy and sun-tanned.
It's hard to say if Leo's leisurely trips will be over anytime soon. The last time he was on-screen was in 2013 and his next project "The Relevant" isn't slated till later this year.
Perhaps, he'll just continue his international gallivanting till then!
- Latest mortgage news: 30-year rate hits highest point since 2009
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise
- Can You Refinance With $0 Out of Pocket?
- Need Cash? Take Money Out of Your Home
- Smart Ways To Pay for a Home Renovation
- Mom waits until son’s wedding day to reveal childhood gift’s ’embar…
- TikToker turns leftover coffee into dessert
- 5 TikTok takes on the Korean lunch box cake that are almost too cute t…
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!