Stop me if you're heard this before, but Johnny Manziel is involved in a story involving alcohol, a nightclub and unruly behavior.
According to TMZ, Johnny Manziel was attacked with drinks at Dekan nightclub in Houston over the weekend after some of the club's patrons began shouting at the Browns quarterback and "aggressively" tried to have their picture taken with the former Heisman winner.
Things got particularly sticky when hecklers got the best of Manziel and he flipped them off which resulted in drinks beginning to fly.
Manziel and members of his party were ushered out by club security and went to their hotel to change their clothes after getting splashed with drinks and returned to the club while those who tossed the drinks were booted.
Thank God he was able to party without any further incident.
Yes, this is completely not shocking behavior to hear about another story involving Manziel and some sort of shenanigans at an adult establishment.
He is allowed to have a life outside of football and do other things people in his position are doing, but you sure don't see other NFL players involved in stories like this. At least not at the frequency Manziel is, but if he can't handle a few drunk people at a bar heckling him, how is he going to handle life in the NFL?
Manziel ended his rookie season on the injured reserve after injuring his hamstring in the penultimate game of the year in his second start of the year. His first season was a rousing disappointment with 175 yards passing on 18-of-35 passing with two interceptions and a fumble with zero passing touchdowns and a 42 quarterback rating.
He is looking more like another first-round bust than he is a franchise quarterback for a franchise starved for one and as long as little things like this continue to happen it will be harder and harder for him to change that course.
What's the over/under on how many weeks until another story like this happens? Let's set it at 4.
Johnny Manziel Overview FindTheBest
Missouri Tigers DL Shane Ray declares for 2015 NFL Draft
Miami Marlins interested in Shields but not at high cost
Paul George, Julius Randle talk about their injuries, rehab (Photo)
Notre Dame quarterback Everett Golson considering transfer to LSU
For more sports coverage, please visit FanSided.com and follow Patrick Schmidt on Twitter: @PatrickASchmidt
- Need Cash? How to Access Your Home's Equity
- Mortgage Payoff Tactic Eliminates 15 Years of Payments
- Don’t Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- The best beauty deals under $20 during Amazon Prime Day 2021
- Prime Day 2021 fashion deals on clothes, shoes, bags, sunglasses and m…
- Dad perfectly imitates baby rocker to keep his infant sound asleep: ‘N…
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!