Habanero Bacon Cheddar Stuffed Sliders
I posted a few promotional videos from the Kingsford Invitational. One of the videos showed me explaining what I would do if I were taking part in the Kingsford Invitational's "One Bite Challenge." In addition to the standard BBQ categories the teams also took part in a 5 ingredient appetizer challenge, called the One Bite Challenge. The rules were pretty simple: use 5 ingredients and make something awesome. Well, the guys at Kingsford decided that they wanted some of us Kingsford bloggers to put together a 5 ingredient appetizer recipe and have a little competition of our own on Kingsford's Grilling.com. For my entry I decided to make a habanero bacon cheddar stuffed slider! Using only 5 ingredients I put together the following: slider buns, ground beef, bacon, habanero cheddar cheese and Worcestershire sauce. Check out this slider recipe! It's easy, tasty and spicy!
Serving Size: 5 | Prep Time: 15 mins | Total Time: 30 mins
- 8 oz hot habanero cheddar cheese (crumbled or cut into small cubes)
- 5 pieces cooked bacon
- 1 lb 80/20 ground beef
- 4 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 5 slider buns
- Take about 3 oz of ground beef and flatten it in your hand.
- Take a good bit of crumbled habanero cheddar cheese and put it on top of the beef.
- Add 1 slice of crumbled bacon on top of the cheese.
- Using your fingers, bring the edges of the beef patty up around the cheese and bacon stuffing. Make sure the cheese and bacon are overloaded inside this slider!
- Seal the top and form it into a neat slider patty. Be sure it is sealed well.
- Repeat 4 more times.
- Pour Worcestershire sauce all over the uncooked slider patties.
- Grill sliders over medium or medium high heat.
- Place on slider rolls and serve.