Kale and Potato Soup
This rustic meal can be made in under an hour!
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 onion, diced
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 6 cup vegetable broth
- 1 28 oz can diced tomatoes (organic)
- 4 red potatoes, chopped
- 2 can cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 4 sprigs fresh thyme
- 1 bunch of kale, destemmed and chopped (or frozen kale)
- sea salt and pepper to taste
- In a large soup pot, heat olive oil and sauté onion until lightly golden. Add garlic and sauté until fragrant.
- Add broth, diced tomatoes, potatoes, beans and thyme and simmer for 30 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
- Add kale and simmer for an additional 10 minutes, add sea salt and pepper to taste.
For the full post, visit Begin Within Nutrition.