Red Velvet No-Bake Cheesecake
- 16 double stuffed chocolate sandwich cookies, crushed into crumbs
- 3 Tbsp unsalted butter, melted
- 16 oz cream cheese, softened (I used 1/3 less fat)
- ½ cup confectioners' sugar
- 8 oz semi-sweet baking chocolate, melted
- 1 tsp McCormick pure vanilla extract, divided
- 1 ½ Tbsp McCormick red food color
- 8 oz container whipped topping, thawed (I used extra creamy)
- In a small bowl, mix together cookie crumbs and melted butter. Spoon cookie mixture evenly into small jars or dishes and press to form a crust. Set aside.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, beat together cream cheese and confectioners sugar until light and blended. Add melted chocolate, McCormick pure vanilla extract and McCormick red food color and beat until evenly blended. Fold in whipped topping.
- Spoon cheesecake mixture into prepared cups. Alternately, transfer cheesecake mixture into piping bag and pipe into cups. Serve immediately or refrigerate cheesecakes until ready to serve. Top with vanilla whipped topping (see notes) and chocolate shavings.
Optional Topping: Mix 1 teaspoon of McCormick pure vanilla extract into 1 8oz container of thawed whipped topping. Top Red Velvet No Bake Cheesecakes with a dollop of vanilla whipped topping and chocolate shavings.
Read more from Jelly Toast.