Mediterranean Quinoa Salad
By Chef Laura at Home
Technically, quinoa is not a grain, it's a seed. Quinoa is a complete protein containing all 8 essential amino acids, perfect for vegetarians.
- 4 cup quinoa, cooked
- 1 lemon zested
- 4 Tbsp sun-dried tomatoes (packed in oil), chopped
- 4 Tbsp kalamata olives, chopped
- 4 Tbsp capers (rinsed and drained)
- 2 Tbsp parsley, minced
- 4 oz feta cheese, crumbled
- Combine the lemon zest, kalamata olives, sun-dried tomatoes, capers, parsley and feta cheese in a bowl, stir to combine.
- Add the cooked quinoa once it is room temperature or has been chilled in the refrigerator, stir to combine. I don't find that this recipe needs salt & pepper, the capers make it salty.
For the full post, visit Chef Laura at Home.