Ham and Cheese Croissant
- 1 plain croissant, split in half horizontally
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 2 thin slices deli ham (2 ounces)
- 2 thin slices Muenster cheese (1 ounce)
- ⅓ cup thinly sliced pear (about 1/2 small pear)
- ½ cup watercress, washed and dried, thick stems removed
- Spread cut sides of croissant with mustard. Layer ham, cheese, pear, and watercress on bottom half. Top with remaining half croissant.
- Wrap in plastic. Refrigerate until ready to serve, up to overnight.
More from Martha Stewart:
The Science Behind the Perfect Chocolate Chip Cookies
35 Beyond Delicious No-Bake Dessert Recipes
Quick, One-Pot Meal Ideas To Feed the Whole Family
15-Minute Dinner Recipes for Everyone
You've Never Seen Avocado Toast Like This