This little ring bearer was very concerned about spreading rose petals for the bride when one of the young flower girls forgot - so concerned that he stopped to completely empty the flower girl's basket.
This happened at Joseph Decuis Farm, a popular place for weddings in Indiana. Beautiful, too.
Jet Kaiser Films was there to capture the cute moment at Shannon and Cam's wedding.
"It is now my pleasure to introduce for the first time Mr. and Mrs. Cameron Ralston."
And we know, thanks to this little cutie, the bride and groom had some rose petals to walk on as they made their way back down the aisle.
This video includes music from Kevin MacLeod / CC BY 3.0.
Also on AOL:
Grim discovery made in search for crash victims
Former NY Gov. Mario Cuomo dies at 82
Ga. police chief on leave after shooting wife
Massive star lives in this mobile home
- Latest mortgage news: Rates keep pushing past 6% to a 14-year high
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise
- Want Cash Out of Your Home? Here Are Your Best Options
- Don’t Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- Use The Equity In Your Home To Get The Cash You Need
- Couple discovers that slap bracelets are actually a common househol…
- Ballet flats are the ‘It’ shoe of the fall, and we found 7 cute pairs …
- Fancify your life with these 12 unnecessary necessities from Amazon un…
- The True Story Behind "The Blind Side"
- These Are All The Hidden Hacks Of Costco
- The Largest Military Planes In The World Are A Sight To Behold
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!