Coconut Water & Mixed Berry Popsicles
So uhm... a whole popsicle for 30ish calories? Yes, please!
These popsicles are not only ridiculously healthy, but fresh and completely guilt free. Plus, it's an entirely fun way to eat your fruits.Ingredients:
- 1 cup pure coconut water
- 1 cup fresh berry
- ½ Tbsp agave
- Fill your popsicle mold with fresh berries.
- Pour the coconut water over the berries and drizzle each section with agave. You could also mix or shake the agave and coconut water up together instead.
- Insert your popsicle sticks accordingly. I used plain-jane wooden sticks that were perfectly held in place being pressed down into pierce a few of the berries.
- Place into the freezer for about 2 hours or until frozen solid.
- Once ready, remove carefully from the popsicle mold and enjoy!
For the full post, visit The Skinny Fork.