- 2 ¼ cup Homemade Baking Mix, room temperature (see note)
- ⅔ cup sugar, plus more for sprinkling
- ¼ tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 cup mashed ripe banana (from 2 bananas)
- ½ cup whole milk
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a bowl, whisk together baking mix, sugar, and cinnamon; use fingers to work butter completely into mixture. Stir in banana, milk, and eggs until well combined. Divide evenly among 12 paper-lined standard muffin cups, filling each three-quarters full. Sprinkle generously with sugar.
- Bake muffins until tops spring back when lightly touched, about 22 minutes. Let cool in pan on a wire rack 5 minutes. Remove from pan; let cool completely on rack.
Note: For the Homemade Baking Mix recipe, click here.
Source: Martha Stewart Living
More from Martha Stewart:
Quick, One-Pot Meal Ideas To Feed the Whole Family
20 Classic Comfort Food Recipes from Martha Stewart
36 Dinners You Can Make in Just 15 Minutes!
All of the Turkey Recipes You'll Ever Need
25 Make-Ahead Recipes For a Stress-Free Thanksgiving Day
21 New Thanksgiving Dessert Ideas to Try This Year