By Made To Be A Momma
It's almost time for the county fairs to make their appearance and one of all time favorite fair food is the ever glorious funnel cake! There is just something about deep fried pancake like batter topped with confectioners sugar! I have a delicious funnel cake recipe to share with you today that you can use whenever the funnel cake craving hits–no longer do you have to wait till the fair or spend $11 on one at amusement parks!
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1 ¾ cup flour
- 1 Tbsp sugar
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- Beat eggs until foamy.
- Add milk
- Mix in flour, sugar, baking powder and salt until smooth.
- Heath 3/4 inch deep of oil or shortening.
- Pour batter into hot oil.
- Starting at the center of the skillet pour batter into hot oil in a spiral shape.
- Fry until golden brown, flip and repeat.
- Drain on paper towels. Sprinkle with powdered sugar.
NOTES: Oil should be about 375 degrees.
For the full post, visit Made To Be A Momma.