Biscuits, gravy and a side of kindness-- that's what was dished up to a deputy in Florida Tuesday.
"Authorities wrote on Facebook that someone left behind this message for a deputy after he finished having breakfast with his children, the note thanking him for serving the public. ... Isn't that great?" an anchor for WPTV says.
The note also informed the deputy half of his breakfast had been paid for.
This act of appreciation comes at a time when nationwide outcry against police is impossible to ignore.
The Martin County Sheriff's Office thanked the anonymous person on its Facebook page, writing: "It is very nice to know that we live and work in a community that understands and supports our efforts to keep them safe."
Also on AOL:
Father and son turned away after buying fake football tickets
Man's family helps him reach 25-gallon blood donation goal
Postal worker returns boy's missing wallet, adds money to it
The Latest from our Partners
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…
- Refinance rates at 2.125% APR (15yr). Calculate your rate now
- A simple way to pay off your house ASAP
- Experts urge Americans to refinance in 2021
- Amazon shoppers say this teddy-lined hoodie feels like ‘being snugg…
- The under-$10 product a popular TikTok doctor recommends for treating …
- These 3 coconut skincare products are shower staples
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $726k (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Two Savings Accounts That Pay 10x What Your Bank Pays
- CD Rates Skyrocket
- What Most Americans Don't Realize About Car Insurance