Watermelon Rum Punch
Watermelon Rum Punch is a quick and easy make-ahead cocktail that is full of fresh watermelon and mint. The great thing is that it can be made non-alcoholic for a kid friendly cooler!
- 1 cup water
- 8 cup watermelon, cubed
- ½ cup - 1 cup sugar (depending on the sweetness of your watermelon)
- 20 mint leaf
- 1 fl. oz. white rum per serving (optional)
- Place water, watermelon, sugar and mint in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour into ice filled glasses and stir in rum if using.
- Garnish with mint leaves and serve.
For the full post, visit Jelly Toast.