Rye Bread with Cottage Cheese, Goat Cheese and Mango
By Archana's Kitchen
Rye bread with cottage cheese, goats cheese and mango makes a delicious, quick, healthy and filling breakfast. Eating rye bread with sunflower seeds and flax seeds have several health benefits. For example it can help to prevent cardio vascular disease and cancers and improves the health of the digestive system.
Rye bread with sunflower & flax seeds
- 2 ½ cup lukewarm water
- 1 ¾ oz yeast5 oz syrup
- 6 ¾ oz crushed rye
- 6 ¾ oz sunflower seeds
- 5 oz flax seed
- 3 cup rye flour
- 3 ⅓ cup wheat flour
- Mix all the ingredients together and knead for about 10 minutes (I used a machine for this).
- Role into 25-30 balls and flatten. Place on baking paper (on a baking tray). Using a fork make little puncture marks across the top of the balls.
- Let the bread dough rest under a clean kitchen towel for 2 hours.
- Preheat oven to 395 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Bake in the oven at 200 degrees Celsius for about 5-10 minutes until crusty on the top.
- 1 cup cottage cheese
- 3 ½ oz goat cheese, crumbled
- bunch of basil leaves, chopped
- 1 mango, chopped
- ½ red onion, chopped
- Mix the cottage cheese, goat cheese and basil together.
- Place the mix on top a the rye bread.
- Garnish with mango and red onion.
For the full post, visit Archana's Kitchen