Pasta Salad Recipe
One of my all-time favorite picnic foods is pasta salad! Pasta salad is the perfect side dish to go along with chicken, burgers, beef–anything! What I love about pasta salad is you can decide what fresh vegetables and ingredients you want to add!
- 1 lb tri-colored rotini
- 1 bottle of Italian salad dressing
- ½ brick of white cheddar cheese
- ¼ lb sandwich pepperoni
- ½ lb cooked ham
- ½ green bell pepper
- 1 qt cherry tomato
- 1 head broccoli
- Cook your tri-color pasta.
- Dice your vegetables, cheese and meat.
- Drain pasta and allow to cool. Add your veggies, meat and cheese.
- Pour bottle of Italian dressing over pasta and stir. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving.
For the full post, visit Made To Be A Momma.