If there's one thing we just can't get enough of, it's watching people react to big-money appraisals on Antiques Roadshow. Here are our favorite reactions of the year.
This little guy was hoping to make a few hundred dollars on a watercolor painting he bought for $2.00 at an auction. Watch what happens when he finds out it's worth a thousand dollars or more.
Our minds were blown, too, bud.
Up next, one woman was so excited to find out her Boy Scout Neckerchief collection was worth $1000, she wanted to get the crowd involved.
Woman: "Woohoo! A dollar for a $1,000!"
Guys, did you see that? She bought it for a dollar and it was worth $1,000!
And what's an Antiques Roadshow retrospective without a few happy tears? These women were overcome with emotion after finding out their mother's $125 lamp was quite the treasure - $80,000 to $125,000 worth.
Appraiser: "Congratulations. I'll give you guys a hug!"
Yikes! We're just glad the appraiser didn't knock over the lamp with that, erm, enthusiastic embrace.
To round things out, we've gotta go with a reaction that combines three of our favorite things: wild eyes, hand gestures and "woohoos."
One college student brought in a book on women's rights laws that she purchased for $2.00 at an estate sale. Let's just say she got quite the surprise when she found out its value: $6,000 to $8,000!
Woman: "Oh my goodness! Are you serious?"
Appraiser: "I am serious."
Woman: "Wow, woohoo!"
Woohoo is right! We sure are excited to see all kinds of outrageous reactions in the new year!
- Are you a homeowner? Refinance rates at 2.06% APR.
- Experts Recommend to Refi Before Rates Keep Rising
- Get Funds For Your Future With A Reverse Mortgage
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Nikki and Brie Bella share their must-have mom gear ahead of Mother…
- There are so many cute tie-dye joggers on sale for cheap at Nordstrom …
- These geometric wine glasses will make even Trader Joe’s wine feel fan…
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…