The editors of Martha Stewart Living know a thing or two about eating well and now, they are sharing their secrets to help you ring in a healthy 2015.
Their new book, "Clean Slate: A Cookbook and Guide: Reset Your Health, Detox Your Body, and Feel your Beast" features 150 recipes with clean, whole, unprocessed foods that are incredibly simple to make.
Check out three recipes that do just that in the video above and kick off the New Year on the right foot.
More on food and health from AOL:
The 10 worst health trends of 2014
15 delicious foodie ways to ring in the New Year
Yes, you can still grill in the winter
- Mom’s strangely mesmerizing restocking video captures just how much…
- These best-selling swimsuits are on sale for less than $25 on Amazon f…
- These Prime Day 2021 deals on home security devices will keep your hom…
- Hilarious Kid Answers To Test Questions
- These Cake Messages Are Wrong In So Many Ways
- These Pregnancy Announcements Are Brilliantly Hilarious
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Need Cash? How to Access Your Home's Equity
- Mortgage Payoff Tactic Eliminates 15 Years of Payments
- Don’t Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…