The editors of Martha Stewart Living know a thing or two about eating well and now, they are sharing their secrets to help you ring in a healthy 2015.
Their new book, "Clean Slate: A Cookbook and Guide: Reset Your Health, Detox Your Body, and Feel your Beast" features 150 recipes with clean, whole, unprocessed foods that are incredibly simple to make.
Check out three recipes that do just that in the video above and kick off the New Year on the right foot.
More on food and health from AOL:
The 10 worst health trends of 2014
15 delicious foodie ways to ring in the New Year
Yes, you can still grill in the winter
- Daydreaming about that colorful Acne Studios scarf? Amazon has an a…
- My parents say this 3-in-1 charging station is the most useful gift I’…
- TikTok found a $19 dupe for Lululemon’s Everywhere Belt Bag: ‘You can’…
- Hilarious Kid Answers To Test Questions
- These Cake Messages Are Wrong In So Many Ways
- These Pregnancy Announcements Are Brilliantly Hilarious
- The True Story Behind "The Blind Side"
- These Are All The Hidden Hacks Of Costco
- The Largest Military Planes In The World Are A Sight To Behold
- Want Cash Out of Your Home? Here Are Your Best Options
- Don’t Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- Use The Equity In Your Home To Get The Cash You Need
- Latest mortgage news: Rates pushing toward 7%
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise