Grilled Zucchini, Prosciutto and Burrata Sandwiches
I love using burrata cheese as much as possible and in this sandwich you don't need any dressing or sauce because the cream from the burrata does the job for you. A few slices of prosciutto gives it enough heft to fill you for dinner and the grilled zucchini helps trim down on the piles currently growing in your garden.
- 1 medium zucchini
- 1 Tbsp canola or grapeseed oil
- kosher salt
- black pepper
- 4 oz prosciutto
- 2 4 oz balls burrata cheese or 1 8oz ball cut in halve
- 2 kaiser rolls – such as Cobblestone Bread Co. Toasted Onion Roll or Cracked Wheat Kaiser Roll
- Slice the zucchini lengthwise into ¼ inch planks and brush both sides with canola or grapeseed oil. Season with salt and pepper.
- Grill the zucchini for 2-3 minutes or until it begins to soften slightly and has some nice char marks on it.
- Slice the zucchini in half and divid between the two rolls.
- Place 2 ounces of prosciutto on each roll and top with 4 ounces of burrata.
- Serve immediately.
This is a collaboration between Cobblestone Bread Co. and the AOL Lifestyle Contributor Network. Compensation was provided by Cobblestone Bread Co. via AOL Media. The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of Cobblestone Bread Co.