Grilled Chicken Pasta Salad with Kalamata Olives, Capers and Sun Dried Tomatoes
By Carrie's Experimental Kitchen
This salad was exquisite and would make the perfect cold meal on a hot summer's day or shared with family and friends as an accompaniment at your next gathering!
- 1 lb bow-tie pasta (I used Barilla Plus)
- 1 lb boneless chicken breast
- ¾ cup kalamata olives, pitted and halved2 Tbsp capers
- ¾ cup sun-dried tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 2 scallions, chopped
- 1 cup Hellmann's mayonnaise
- 1 lemon, zest and juice
- 1 Tbsp fresh oregano, chopped
- kosher salt, to taste
- fresh ground black pepper, to taste
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and cool.
- While pasta is cooking, season your chicken with salt and pepper; then grill 7-8 minutes per side until chicken is cooked through. Cool, then slice into strips.
- In large bowl, whisk together the Hellmann's, oregano, lemon zest and juice until it's creamy.
- Add cooked pasta, chicken, olives, capers, sun dried tomatoes and scallions and toss to coat.
For the full post, visit Carrie's Experimental Kitchen