Grilled Cheese Bun Burgers
By Oh, Bite It
Yep...I combined grilled cheese and burgers! Each thick and juicy burger is held together by 2 grilled cheese sandwiches! Ahhh...yes, it was only a matter of time, and here we are!
- burgers (cooked to your liking)
- burger buns - 2 full buns per each burger! (Of course, I suggest these Cobblestone Sesame Twist Hamburger Rolls!)
- 6 slices of American cheese per burger
- melted butter, just enough to brush on all sides of the burger buns
- First, grill up your burgers to your liking. Keep them warm, as you prepare the grilled cheese buns.
- Place 3 slices of cheese between each bun. Brush them with the melted butter. Grill them up until they're hot, melty and smell ahhh-mazing!
- Now...build your burger! Stack those grilled cheese buns with your burger OR burgers (if you so choose) between them.
- Serve them up super warm, so the grilled cheese buns can really show off!
For the full post, visit Oh Bite It.
This is a collaboration between Cobblestone Bread Co. and the AOL Lifestyle Contributor Network. Compensation was provided by Cobblestone Bread Co. via AOL Media. The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of Cobblestone Bread Co.