Amber Witt from North Canton, Ohio, told Rumble that she wanted to do "something very special for her grandma" for Christmas.
"Being that she is single and retired, it can get lonely living alone. A couple months before Christmas, she had been talking about wanting a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel because they are great family dogs," Amber shared.
Since Amber wanted a puppy too, she started looking for Cavalier puppies herself -- and when she found an adorable puppy in Iowa, she showed her grandma to see what she thought.
Amber shared, "Of course she went nuts over it!"
Amber told Rumble that she pretended she was going to buy the puppy for herself after Christmas, but instead, she of course surprised her grandmother with the pup on the special day.
When her grandmother finally opened the basket, she couldn't help but squeal with joy. She even got up out of her chair in excitement ... before sitting back down to lovingly cuddle her new puppy.
Watch the priceless moment for yourself -- you won't regret it!
- Need Cash? How to Access Your Home's Equity
- Mortgage Payoff Tactic Eliminates 15 Years of Payments
- Don’t Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…
- Amazon shoppers can’t stop raving about this $5 product that gives …
- Apple Prime Day 2021 Deals: iPhones, Macbooks, iPads, AirPods and more
- Here’s how to unlock exclusive deals on cult hair products from Coco &…
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program