- 1 12-oz package of no-boil lasagna noodles (I used DeBoles Rice Lasagna)
- 2 cup your favorite tomato sauce
- 1 14-oz package firm organic tofu
- 10 oz fresh spinach, diced
- 1 cup your favorite vegan mozzarella cheese
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 1 bunch fresh basil, diced
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. In your food processor add your tofu and garlic cloves and pulse until creamy. Stir in your diced fresh spinach until fully incorporated. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- In a 9″ x 13″ baking dish spread 1/2 – 3/4 cup of tomato sauce and add one layer of your lasagna noodles. Place 1/2 of your tofu spinach mixture on top of your noodles and top off with desired amount of tomato sauce. Add another layer of noodles, the remainder of your tofu spinach mixture, and your tomato sauce. Add the remainder of your lasagna noodles, tomato sauce and sprinkle the top with your cheese and diced basil.
- Cover your baking dish and bake per the instructions on your lasagna noodle box. Let cool before serving! I don't know about you, but I love bread with my lasagna, so I whipped up a quick batch of my Simple Flatbread.
Read more from Eating Whole.