Pomegranate champagne sangria
By The Cookie Rookie
Time flies. All of a sudden the year is over and it's time to ring in 2015. Time for some champagne. Toast to 2014 with this fun and flirty cocktail. Pomegranate Champagne Sangria is perfect for New Years Eve!
- 1 bottle white table wine
- 2 cups pomegranate juice
- 1 liter ginger ale
- 1 bottle champagne
- Pomegranate seeds (arils) for garnish
- Mix together the wine, juice, and ginger ale. Stir until well mixed.
- Pour into glass until half full. Top with champagne. (I don't mix in the champagne until I'm actually serving so that the drink will be extra bubbly. If you're mixing for a large group, you could mix in the champagne in the pitcher and it would work as well.)
- Garnish with pomegranate arils.
See the full post here.
More from The Cookie Rookie:
Chocolate covered cherry sangria
Peach Pie Sangria