The idea of staying up until midnight on New Year's Eve is always a novelty for kids. However, there's a way for your kids to celebrate midnight without actually staying up that late!
Netflix created an on-demand count-down hosted by "King Julien" from the Madagascar films. Families can start streaming it any time they please -- like whatever time you want your kids to go to bed!
As many as 87 percent of parents say they plan to spend New Year's Eve with their kids -- and 34 percent already admit to "fooling" the kids into thinking the ball drops a few hours early.
More on AOL:
Little Flyers fan disgusted with gag gift on Christmas
The best and worst game show moments of 2014
Adam Sandler tops Forbes' 'Most Overpaid Actors' list for second year in a row
- Latest mortgage news: 30-year rate hits pause — but still near 13-y…
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise
- Can You Refinance With $0 Out of Pocket?
- Need Cash? Take Money Out of Your Home
- Smart Ways To Pay for a Home Renovation
- Brighten up your day with these refreshing iced tea recipes
- ‘Unforgettable’ footage of mother-son dance goes viral across social m…
- These are the 12 absolute best Memorial Day deals you don’t want to mi…
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!