For one little boy, Christmas was quite memorable this year -- but not in the way he had hoped.
"My sister, Melissa Mummaw, ordered a Sidney Crosby jersey for her son, David Mummaw Jr. for Christmas," uploader Dean Fisher explained to StoryFul.
When the jersey arrived, Missy realized she had ordered a youth size jersey by accident. It was too late to return it by Christmas, so she decided to pull a little prank. She wrapped it up and gave it to her cousin's son, Kohlson Fisher, a 6-year-old die-hard Flyers fan.
The Flyers/Penguins rivalry is one of the most bitter in hockey, and there's bad blood between fans. So, as you can imagine, this definitely was never on Kohlson's wish list. After ripping open the gift, Kohlson took one look at the jersey and made the most priceless face. "EW!" was the only word he could muster.
For Kohlson, that present is pretty much worse than coal. "We'll use that for toilet paper," a family member says with a laugh.
Needless to say, Kohlson won't be wearing this gag gift anytime soon.
What's the worst gift you've ever received? Share your thoughts in the comments.
More to see:
Santa Claus caught on camera by unsure boy on Christmas
'Undercover Boss:' Bikinis CEO promises employee a boob job
Swift 'obsessed' with a mashup of 'Style' and 'Blank Space'
- Latest mortgage news: Rates jump to their highest since April 2020
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!
- Your Best Refinance Rates for January 2022
- Mortgage Payoff Tactic Eliminates 15 Years of Payments
- Don’t Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- Notice: cars driven less than 25 miles could pay less
- Seniors, get car insurance from $39 per month
- Qualified zip codes save big on insurance
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- This weekend only, leggings are buy one get one free at Yummie
- Cozy tea recipes that are peak winter aesthetic
- 5 pistachio recipes where they’re the star ingredient
- Mind-Blowing Cards for Those with Excellent Credit
- 6 Best Balance Transfer Credit Cards Of 2022
- Want to Travel Practically Free? This Card Is For You