Healthy Greek Yogurt Berry Granola Parfait
A healthy treat you can eat after a workout! Lots of layers of Greek yogurt, granola and berries! YUM.
Serving Size: 6 | Prep Time: 5 mins
- 1 ½ cup heavy cream
- 1 lb low fat Greek yogurt
- 1 cup your favorite granola mix
- 6 Tbsp honey
- 2 cup mixed fresh berries of your choice (strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, blackberries, sliced bananas)
- In a bowl, whip the heavy cream with the honey. Fold in the Greek yogurt.
- In a tall glass or ice cream glass, place 1 tablespoon of granola mix followed by 2 tablespoons of the Greek yogurt mixture.
- Place berries over the yogurt and keep repeating the layers. Finish off with a layer of the fresh berries.
Read more from Better Baking Bible.