Actor David Ryall, known for his numerous roles on TV and the big screen, has died at the age of 79.
Ryall had an illustrious, five-decade long acting career, most of which took part in British TV and movies.
The BBC points out some of his biggest roles being in the movie "The Elephant Man" and TV shows, The Village and Outnumbered.
Though he may recently be best known as playing Elphias Doge in "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1." (Video via Warner Bros. Pictures / "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1")
Ryall's last role, according to IMDb, was playing Dominic Hawk in the 2014 movie "Autómata." (Video via Millennium Entertainment / "Autómata")
"Who else knows about this?" Ryall's character said in the movie. Actor / writer Mark Gatiss broke the news of Ryall's death on Twitter, saying he passed away on Christmas Day.
Gatiss's tweet was later followed up by one from Ryall's daughter, Charlie Ryall, confirming the news. Charlie also urged people to remember David's wide-spanning career.
No cause of death has yet been reported. He is survived by his three children.
- Don’t Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- Can You Refinance With $0 Out of Pocket?
- Need Cash? How to Access Your Home's Equity
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Yes, petite people can wear maxi dresses — here are 6 must-buy styl…
- 5 delicious ice cream sandwich recipes that are perfect for summer
- Thousands of Amazon shoppers love this best-selling projector with 3,7…
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…