Deep Dish Pancake
Why settle for a flat, lifeless Pancake that needs to be stacked in order for anyone to love it? Pizza shouldn't be the only thing that's allowed to be deep..right? This deep-dish pancake is thick and moist with rivers of fruit flowing throughout each fluffy, buttery bite! You can use whichever fruit you like best.
- 2 cup Prepared pancake batter
- ½ cup Your favorite fruity pie filling or fresh fruit compote (I used raspberry)
- Mix the Fruit into the Pancake Batter.
- Pour it into the cake pan and swirl it around all pretty-like.
- Bake it at 350 for approx 30 minutes or until it's cooked all the way through.
- Butter and Syrup that baby while it's warm...until it looks like a butter planet in a pancake galaxy..LOL!
- Dig in. Enjoy!
Read more from Oh, Bite It.