Crockpot Quinoa Lentil Tacos
Serving Size: 6
The quinoa and lentil taco filling is made in the crock-pot. Just whip out the tortillas and toppings and you have a meal ready in minutes!
Ingredients for the Filling:
- 1 sweet potato, peeled and chopped
- ½ cup dry lentils
- ½ cup dry quinoa
- 2 ½ cup vegetable broth
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp Bragg's amino acids or tamari
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- ¼ tsp cayenne pepper
- ¼ tsp cumin avocado
- Add all ingredients to a crockpot and cook on low for 7-9 hours.
Ingredients for the Tacos:
- tortillas of your choice (gluten free, corn or whole wheat)
- shredded lettuce
- sour cream and/or cheese (vegan or non-vegan)
- hot sauce
- fresh cilantro
- Assemble tacos as desired and enjoy!
For the full post, visit Begin Within Nutrition.