Cranberry Orange Bread
Prep Time: 15 mins | Total Time: 1 hr 25 mins
What better way to kick off the Holiday season then to make cranberry orange bread? Just the smell of this bread baking in the oven will get you into the Holiday spirit.
- 2 cup all purpose flour
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 ½ tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- ¼ cup butter, softened
- 1 large egg, beaten
- ¾ cup orange juice
- 3 cup fresh or frozen cranberries, roughly chopped
- Preheat oven to 350F degrees. Spray a 9x5 loaf pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, whisk together flour, granulated sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Using a fork or just your fingers, cut the butter into the flour mixture until crumbly.
- Add egg and orange juice to crumble mixture and mix until combined.Fold in cranberries.
- Pour the batter into prepared loaf pan. Bake for 1 hour and 10 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into center comes out clean. Let cool completely on wire rack.
- Store bread covered at room temperature for up to 5 days.
For the full post, visit Deliciously Sprinkled.