Serving Size: 10 | Prep Time: 10 mins | Total Time: 25 mins
This recipe for cornbread pancakes is gorgeous! They come out crispy on the outside and light and fluffy on the inside
- 1 cup all-purpose/plain flour
- 1 cup fine cornmeal
- 4 Tbsp granulated sugar
- 1 Tbsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 ⅓ cup milk
- ½ stick salted butter, melted
- 2 Tbsp vegetable oil
- Mix dry ingredients in large bowl and form a well into the middle of the mixture.
- Mix egg, milk, melted butter and oil in a large mixing bowl. Pour into the well of dry ingredients. Mix well.
- Heat a lightly oiled griddle over medium-high heat.
- Pour ¼ cup batter on griddle to form a pancake and cook until browned holes form all over the top of the pancake. Flip and cook until browned on the other side (about 1 minute). Continue with remaining batter.
For the full post, visit Erren's Kitchen.