Slow Cooker Coca-Cola Chicken
- 12 oz Coca-Cola
- 4 chicken breasts - feel free to double this recipe accordingly for more!
- ¼ cup BBQ sauce
- ⅓ cup ketchup
- 2 Tbsp honey2 Tbsp molasses (optional)
- 1 Tbsp cornstarch (optional), if you'd like your sauce a bit thicker!
- Place all of the ingredients into the slow cooker. Use your slow cooker's directions and time recommendations.
- When the chicken is tender, shred it up (or leave it whole)
- If your sauce is thinner than you'd like, add it to a medium pot and simmer it with a tbs. of corn starch until it reaches your desired thickness. Add it back in with the shredded chicken!
- Make a sandwich.
- Eat it! Enjoy!
Read more from Oh, Bite It!