Pumpkin Pie Smoothie
Serving Size: 2 | Prep Time: 10 mins | Total Time: 15 mins
This pumpkin pie smoothie is simple, delicious and almost tastes like a dessert, instead of a yummy nutritious breakfast. This recipe makes two medium smoothies. Also, these are perfect to make into freezer smoothie kits because you need the pumpkin frozen ahead of time.
- 1 cup canned pumpkin, frozen
- 1 medium banana, frozen
- 1 6 ounce container vanilla greek yogurt
- 1 cup or more almond milk
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie seasoning
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 1 Tbsp ground flax seed
- Place ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Add more or less almond milk depending on how thick you want the smoothie.
Make Ahead Instructions:
These can be made into smoothie freezer kits. Put all ingredients except almond milk and vanilla extract into a freezer bag and put into freezer. Take out the night before you want to make and add to blender with almond milk and extract.
Read more from Organize Yourself Skinny.