A healthy fruit smoothie recipe made with bananas, dates, and almonds that tastes just like eggnog.
Serving Size: 1 | Prep Time: 1 min | Total Time: 3 mins
- 1 cup Silk Unsweetened Cashew Milk
- 2 frozen bananas
- 2 pitted Mejool dates
- ¼ cup plain Greek yogurt (I used non-fat)
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- ½ tsp ground nutmeg, plus additional for topping as desired
- ½ tsp almond extract
- bourbon, rum or whiskey (optional)
- whipped topping (optional)
- Place the cashew milk, banana, dates, Greek yogurt, cinnamon, nutmeg, and almond extract in a blender. Puree until smooth. If desired, blend in rum, bourbon, or whiskey. Pour into serving glass and top with whipped topping and additional nutmeg.