A little fed up with relatives and feeling like you need some ... space? We can't fix family issues, but we can give you 59 seconds that are out of this world. (OK, we're all punned out now.)
International Space Station (ISS) Commander Barry Wilmore and Flight Engineer Terry Virts took time away from their research to wish residents of Earth a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.
It's hard to hang stockings without gravity, but they managed to make do just fine. Check out Virts' hilarious tweets for a look at what the holidays are like waaaay above Santa's flight path:
- Latest mortgage news: Rates pushing toward 7%
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise
- Want Cash Out of Your Home? Here Are Your Best Options
- Don’t Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- Use The Equity In Your Home To Get The Cash You Need
- Daydreaming about that colorful Acne Studios scarf? Amazon has an a…
- My parents say this 3-in-1 charging station is the most useful gift I’…
- TikTok found a $19 dupe for Lululemon’s Everywhere Belt Bag: ‘You can’…
- The True Story Behind "The Blind Side"
- These Are All The Hidden Hacks Of Costco
- The Largest Military Planes In The World Are A Sight To Behold
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!