As much as we love the holiday season, we'll be the first to admit that decorating your Christmas tree can be a laborious process.
So, whether you're pressed for time or just feel like trying something new this season, HGTV's Property Brothers are sharing a fun and affordable tip that will have you saying "Happy Holidays!" in seconds.
Learn How to Make Your Own Holiday Snow Globes at Home
Line up a bunch of coat hangers to form the shape of a little tree. Tie each hanger together using pipe cleaner. (You can also a similar product like elastic.)
Wrap your garland around the frame of the tree until it is covered to your liking. Then, do the same with your Christmas lights.
Add a star to the top of your tree. Then, plug in your lights.
It's that easy!
More from AOL:
Katie Lee's 8 simple ways to make your holiday dinner shine
How to have a happy (and healthy) holiday
The Everyday SuperMomma: Holiday kids' table
- DSW’s latest epic sale includes up to 50% off must-have summer snea…
- These tech gifts under $100 are great for the grads in your life becau…
- People can’t get enough of maude’s wellness products: ‘Absolutely love…
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Hilarious Kid Answers To Test Questions
- These Cake Messages Are Wrong In So Many Ways
- These Pregnancy Announcements Are Brilliantly Hilarious
- Calculate your new refi payment in minutes. See if you can save
- Lock in a 2.06% APR Refi Rate Before The Fed Meets
- A Simple Way to Pay Off Your House ASAP
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…