Hot Chocolate Oreo Muffins Recipe
Hot chocolate is one thing; hot chocolate and oreos is another but Hot Chocolate and Oreo Muffins means you are playing with the big boys now! You may think these muffins are out of your league but trust me- You Can Do This- and before you know you will have a new favorite treat that will wow anyone who hears you mutter the words hot chocolate Oreo muffins.
Serving Size: 12 | Total Time: 25 mins
- 1 ¾ cup all-purpose flour
- ½ tsp salt
- 3 tsp hot chocolate mix
- ½ tsp baking powder
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- ¾ cup milk
- ⅓ cup sour cream
- 1 cup egg
- ¼ margarine
- 20 OREO cookies
- In medium bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder, hot chocolate,soda and salt, set aside.
- In small bowl, combine milk, sour cream, and egg then stir the egg mixture in to the flour mixture with margarine until just blended. Gently stir in the cookies and spoon batter 12 greased 2 1/2 inch muffin pan cups.
- Bake at 400 degrees F for 20-25 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Remove from pan, cool on wire rack.
Learn how Kitchen Belleicious got the idea for this delicious combo.