Well, I'll be a monkey's uncle!
At a railway station in the northern Indian city of Kanpur, a crowd looked on in awe as a monkey came to the rescue of another monkey who had fallen unconscious. The unlucky primate was shocked while walking on high tension wires above the station.
The monkey works tirelessly to try to revive his friend -- hitting, biting and dipping it in water -- but nothing seems to work.
The worrisome event has a happy ending, though.
After more than 20 minutes, the unconscious monkey begins to show signs of life again, prompting cheers from train travelers who witnessed the miraculous event.
- Want Cash Out of Your Home? Here Are Your Best Options
- Don’t Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- Use The Equity In Your Home To Get The Cash You Need
- Latest mortgage news: Rates keep pushing past 6% to a 14-year high
- 5 ways a personal loan could help you save money
- Latest mortgage rates: Refinancing clock is ticking as rates rise
- Woman wonders if she should give her in-laws’ gift back: ‘They obvi…
- Make perfectly fluffy scrambled eggs that never stick with this top-ra…
- Blind and deaf dog has sweet reaction to owner ‘testing’ his senses: ‘…
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!
- The True Story Behind "The Blind Side"
- These Are All The Hidden Hacks Of Costco
- The Largest Military Planes In The World Are A Sight To Behold