Well, I'll be a monkey's uncle!
At a railway station in the northern Indian city of Kanpur, a crowd looked on in awe as a monkey came to the rescue of another monkey who had fallen unconscious. The unlucky primate was shocked while walking on high tension wires above the station.
The monkey works tirelessly to try to revive his friend -- hitting, biting and dipping it in water -- but nothing seems to work.
The worrisome event has a happy ending, though.
After more than 20 minutes, the unconscious monkey begins to show signs of life again, prompting cheers from train travelers who witnessed the miraculous event.
- Calculate your new refi payment in minutes. See if you can save
- Lock in a 2.06% APR Refi Rate Before The Fed Meets
- A Simple Way to Pay Off Your House ASAP
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…
- 7 of the best cooler bags you won’t mind schlepping to your next ou…
- Girls That Scuba builds community underwater: ‘We’re in it together’
- Instagram says you need a Brandon Blackwood bag this summer — and now,…
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program