Former President George W. Bush got into the holiday spirit last week by dressing up as Santa and handing out toys to patients at the Children's Medical Center in Dallas.
A mom posted this photo on Facebook adding the comment, "Look who came bearing gifts this morning!! Em is one lucky little girl!"
Her daughter is a patient at the medical center fighting heart disease.
Bush wasn't the only one spreading holiday cheer. His secret service detail joined in dressed as elves.
Twitter users quickly praised the former president, calling him a "total hero" and tweeting "Class
with a capital 'C.'"
The last time we heard of a president suiting up as Santa was Ronald Reagan in 1983 for the White House Christmas party. He didn't have any little helpers like Bush, but he did have a Mrs. Claus. Who do you think wore it best?
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…
- Calculate your new refi payment in minutes. See if you can save
- Lock in a 2.06% APR Refi Rate Before The Fed Meets
- A Simple Way to Pay Off Your House ASAP
- Nikki and Brie Bella share their must-have mom gear ahead of Mother…
- There are so many cute tie-dye joggers on sale for cheap at Nordstrom …
- These geometric wine glasses will make even Trader Joe’s wine feel fan…
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program
- Today's Top Mortgage Rates in Your Area
- Reach Your Financial Goals and Help Your Money Grow with these Top Inv…
- Drowning in Credit Card Debt? Consider a Debt Consolidation Loan!